GETS Theological Seminary (the seminary) appreciates your interest and use of our web sites. Since we share your concerns for privacy, this policy was created to inform you about what information we collect about you, how we collect it, use it, disclose it, and your rights regarding information you submit. Your privacy rights are important to us and we will be diligent to safeguard all information that you share with us.
1. The content of the privacy protection policy, including how the seminary handles personally identifiable information collected when you use the website service, and how the seminary handles the user's identification information.
2. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participate in the management of the seminary.
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
- This site collects personally identifiable information about you when you register online for a theological forum, webinar, or event at the seminary. This information includes your Chinese and English name, gender, address, email, phone number, region, and church, etc.
- The above information will be used for different purposes: to maintain contact with you, to avoid duplication of information in our system, or to provide you with necessary services by authorized staff.
- The pictures on this site are provided by the seminary staff, students, and alumni.
- All information provided by you will be treated as confidential information. Unless required by law, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
When users submit their personal information using any forms on this site, their personal information is scrambled using SSL encryption technology before being sent over the internet. This site provides data handling procedures that help protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control.
Correcting, Updating, or Withdrawing Information:
At any time after submitting your information to any seminary’s website form, you may correct, update, or withdraw your information. To do so, please send your request to email@example.com.
Policy Revision and Consent
The seminary reserves the right to revise this policy at any time, please check this page periodically for updates. If revisions are made, they will be posted on this web page. In using the web sites of GETS Theological Seminary, you consent to the collection and use of the information as described in this policy.