- GETS Library Catalog (Koha OPAC)
- GETS Library Journal Lists (under construction)
- Chinese Journal List – sorted by Pinyin
- English Journal List – Alphabetically sorted
- Other Catalogs
- WorldCat - As the world's largest bibliographic database, it provides bibliographies from nearly a thousand libraries in more than 100 countries and regions. This database is established by OCLC, Inc. and jointly maintained by the member libraries. It provides free bibliographic query and library information on all topics (including Christianity and theology).
- http://ttlib.fhl.net/ - It is the largest union catalog of theological books of a nearly 600,000 volumes from the nine seminary libraries in Taiwan.
- http://www.ein-hk.info/index_zh.htm - It is the largest union catalog of theological books of more than 510,000 books from 5 seminary libraries in Hong Kong.
Journals & Periodicals
- http://journal-index.abs.edu/library_public.php - It is compiled by Alliance Bible Seminary in Hong Kong and contains more than 85,000 Chinese Christian journal indexes, including more than 470 journals/book articles. It also provides more than 6,700 full-text materials.
Theses & Dissertations
- Theological Research Exchange Network (TREN) - It contains more than 20,000 theological dissertations and related conference papers of religious and theological associations in nearly 150 seminaries in North America
- ProQuest Dissertation Express - ProQuest Dissertation & Theses Global is the world's most comprehensive curated collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, offering 5 million citations and 2.5 million full-text works from thousands of universities all over the world.
- PQDT Open - It provides the full-text open access dissertations and theses in PDF format free of charge by ProQuest.
- RIM® - Research in Ministry® (RIM) is a free thesis and dissertation abstract database where users can search for and share the outcomes of research conducted in programs of study related to ministry, theology and religion. It is produced by American Theological Library Association.